Monday, May 07, 2012

dare to open your mouth.

Salam.

                                I am grateful that I had my beauty sleep last night and this afternoon..:D

**********

I nagged to my f5 students for 5 mins.
the thing with nagging is, i like to use hyperbole.
So my f5 students, the boys are more noisy than the girls.
I have told them many times to keep quiet for a while.
yes, they listened, for LESS than a while.

so i told them,
"awak nih, bercakap banyak sangat, dengar nya tidak..
suka sangat bukak mulut..telinga awak ada dalam mulut ke?"



*bunyi unggas*

ok, another thing bout me using hyperbole when nagging is,
I tend to imagine the thing.

so yes, i did imagine that my students have an ear in their mouths...

i nearly laughed imagining that.

man, i really need to tone down my hyperbole.

p/s: i need to shop few things lah. Teluk intan, jom?! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...