Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lil things i do for self-motivation

Salam.

Just sharing lil things i do to motivate myself for ...

a) driving
Since i drove quite frequently and each driving would take min 30mins (to 2hours++), it stms bores me. Huhu. Hence..
-i downloaded new songs and heaps of ceramah/motivasi so i could listen to and enjoyed em while driving.
-i lol to JOHARA PAgi Era. Eagerly waiting for their 6+ am sketsa johara (repeat) and 7+ am for the latest sketsa johara.
- i change my car scent/perfume. I dont stick to one particular scent.
-i drove fast to avoid being sleepy (but thats not good).
-i selfie esp at the traffic light. Huhu

b) working esp on monday (bluess).
-i bought new shoes or handbag or tudung or kurung (once in a while).
-i think of the jokes that my students esp those form fives and threes would pull on. Their natural jokes and mocking on their friends. They stms made me laughed hard.
-i think of my colleagues whom i could share some stories with while marking or eating. And to listen to their kids' antics.
-i count my days
-i count my blessings and try to focus in the bright side of every thing.

And other stuff.. Hihi

p/s: keep on motivating myself. Though i couldnt help but to nag stms. :p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...