Wednesday, December 21, 2011

to the left

Salam.

i was driving to SP,
and behind me was a black jeep.
we both drove on right lane.
it was 120km/hour on my meter and i didn't intend to drive any faster than that.

and apparently, i didnt change my lane coz cars on the other lane were slow.
so the jeep, whether he liked it or not, gotta follow me.

But what I kinda like bout the driver are:
a) he didnt honk at me though i knew he wanted to overtake me, and been waiting for it like hours :p.
b) he didnt beam the light though i knew, he probably would want to give a sharp white spotlight, direct to my eyes.

so what did he do?

he just followed me close enough that i knew it was the signal.
...a signal that i should move, of course to the left lane.

so when the right time came,
i changed my lane and let him drove faster.

so yeah, if the car is patient enough to wait for you,
not honking, not swearing, not showing middle finger,
not calling you a stereotyped lady-driver, whatsonot,
then perhaps, you should give him what he has been hoping and waiting for,
hit your signal and give space to the car.
Let it lead the way. 

and yep, this is just a story,
about two cars,
with lots of signals.

p/s: Friendship is an involuntary reflex. It just happened. You cant help it (Ted Mosby, HIMYM)

2 comments:

fsj said...

i read this differently,
i read the double meaning.
i can tell :)
and i like the analogy,
if he's really hoping for that, and is patient enough, i'll definitely give a green light just like u ;)

sarabella said...

aww..u read between the lines ay? :)
yeah, stms, being sod ba ro pays off.
and signs are readable. but could also be misinterpreted.
everything needs to be carefully digested, esp when it comes to human.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...