Sunday, January 12, 2020

#BSD

BSD is the term that i created and use since i was in UNI. it stands for "BROAD SMILE DAY". It is the day that i would reward myself after all the HARDWORK. It was the day that i would look forward too, and told my bffs again & again of how much i couldnt wait for it. As i grew up to working life..ahahahahaha, I feel as if i no longer have any BSD- i no longer looking forward to anything, which is depressing. 

#BSD is important for me as it motivates me to strive and achieve what i want. But as for these few years, what i really want seems to be beyond my power & authority.and it really disappoints me at times coz i have nothing much to look forward to anymore, that excites me. 

I NEED NEW AIR.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...