Wednesday, September 07, 2011

pansy

Salam.

"whenever i feel like crying,
or feel like getting out of something,
i like to wander alone in the city,
in shopping malls, or simply eat.
somewhere but not in a familiar place where i dont feel usual."
After working, i got into my car.
I turned on the music to a loud volume, that i could hear every drum beat, every tiny sound.
and i drove.
for the first time since i have been here, i simply dont know where i could go to.
i was in a car, driving yet not knowing my actual destination.
which mall should i shop?
which place should i dine in for comfort eating?
so i drove and drove around the kampung.
i didnt know where to go but i knew that i just didnt wanna go home, yet.
I felt like driving back home and met my parents.
but that would be too dramatic.
I am a grown up.

and grown up has limits too.

p/s: those who know how to give excuses are ones who always get away with everything.

4 comments:

Ballet shoes said...

i wish i were in the car with u dear... be strong dear coz i know u are .... hugsssssssssssssssss........

~NuWanDa~ said...

thanks nisah. huhu.. i drove kinda fast even kat kampung sebab geram, sedih sumer...so u might wanna reconsider to be in the same car with me..huhu..

but seriously, i was sooo sad n geram. tahan je air mata kat my table..huhu

fman024 said...

Stay strong Sarah

May u be stress-free too :)

~NuWanDa~ said...

haha..familiar saying nih..

thanx :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...