Saturday, September 03, 2011

sweet dream

Salam.

Yesterday had a midnight movie watching Final Destination 5.
of course with my brother.
expected plot in unexpected ways.
like alwayss..

and my 2 other brothers went fishing.
bringing back like 10 fish.
next time, i'll follow them..bringing my charm to attract the fish..hehebluwekkk..;p

**********

and here's a clip taken when my kitty was sleeping..
look at his legs and mouth..
lawak ok..hahah
right, tak baik gelakkan kucing..hehe
he was so sound asleep and looked like he was having a sweet dream or ...  shuffling..haha


***********

when i was in secondary school, in a boarding school,
i always have things to look forward to.
the first day of school, monday was not a problem for me.
when it is time for classes, i was so eager to go to my class.
to learn, to meet my friends, to make and listen to silly jokes and the actual thing was,
that i could see this boy that i had crush on.
awww...haha
crush jela kann... uols pun ada rightttt ??? :p
and now, i am still in school
BUT i have no solid reason at all, that could make me eager to go there.
not that i want to have a crush on someone there..(hellowww..haha)
but at least, fun things that i could look forward to..
so that i could say, "wahhh, tak sabar nk drive to SP esokkk!!!! ".
: (  

p/s: tomorrow's sunday alreadyyy!! im so not ready for school!! :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...