Wednesday, June 13, 2012

thought

Salam.

Alhamdulillah upon the great news, bro ! :)

*********

of my 2 weeks holidays

the first week of my holidays was filled with words, notes, books, and revision.
i got assignments and finals.
i got sleepless nights and driving like a maniac.
im glad that that was over (so far) :)

haih... terbalik pulak pic. malas nk betulkan. but this one was taken at 730am. 
I was in the library, an early bird, waiting for my exam that's gonna start at 9am! @__@

and my second week of holidays was for chilling out.
it wasnt something unusual. i did common usual things.
nothing big like overseas' trip or hunting or camping, etc.
i went for swimming (though i had to admit, i didnt really swim >_<),
eating, outing, shopping with my girlfriend, F,
and of course, meeting my buddies, EpeF and DianaK! :)
they were all common but AWESOME.

oh after 5months. :)

but i did kinda regret that i couldnt attend my friends' weddings coz of the overlapped date
and tests, etc. But BIG congratulations to em all of course! :)

p/s: still, couldnt really relate, how one could be such a bee that not a single minute in his/her life could be spent on a simple thing like..........
and how a thought, could be such a huge barrier for a telepathy to work on. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...