Saturday, June 16, 2012

mosquito

Salam.

"and this is just another challenge".

*************


So far, it only happened once, until today.
For the second time, I experienced such furious to the point that
my breathing became faster, my hands trembled, my voice turned shaky
and worse, I nearly cried.

So I stopped everything.
I recited few lines of Lord's words,
I stopped talking, I sat and I tried again and again not to cry.
Not there, at least.

and I could say that Alhamdulillah,
I did a pretty good job at handling my own emotion.
No skin contact, no abusive words, not a single drop of tear.

But I wish this kinda thing wont happen again.
I just love my self, my health so much,
that i couldnt afford to have my heart beats faster unnecessarily.

p/s: People should know that what's done cannot be easily undone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...