Friday, August 31, 2012

...of back to the past

Salam.

*this was written on 22nd Aug, published later than that :)


"The signs... Thank you ALLAH..."

#########

Today, i would declare it as the world's waiting day.
Because of miscommunication, so things didnt turn out as planned.
and i hate that (and also late notices)
and right now, im waiting for an important 3G call from my best buddies for an important live occasion.. :)
and here's the while waiting product :

*******

Hari raya was the day that my family and I visited our relatives at kampung; which was good coz i dont really know em well. suddenly i got many female second cousins and not to forget, feeling a lil bit veteran seeing babies and kids here and there. lol  

Meeting relatives was one thing. meeting friends was another.
i didnt really get the chance to visit many friends; except those who came to my house to beraya.
people came and being the only gorgeous gal in the house, ive gotta do the kitchen mitchen stuff.
but still, i didnt really cook the main dish, except satay (jela kann..huhu)

*******

Mom's birthday was on the second hari raya.
Ive gotta lie to her to make the bday surprise worked.
i felt bad, but after sessions of brainwashed from brothers,
i turned out to be the main culprit.
it was apparently mom's first bday surprise..(haih..anak2 bonda semua nehhh...)
and she was surprised! :)
we gave her a massage chair, something practical for mom.
I LOVE you MOM.. you are the number one for me :)




*******


Here are some raya pictures till the 3rd raya.
not many pics with fam though. banyak gambar aku coz obviously i love camera (@_@), and my brothers jenis layan je..hehe





*****

So... before the fireworks' pic takes place, lol... i would like to again, 
wish all of you...my friends, all muslims, a blessed EID MUBARAK! 
my sincerest apologies (Zahir and Batin) for my wrongdoings (i know, there were many..huhu)


SELAMAT HaRi RaYa, 
MAaF ZaHiR dan BaTiN :)

and yes, if you are that shy to visit someone(s), use this Hari Raya or 'datang beraya' reason to visit 'em!
it's the best time to visit or tunjuk muka, tayang kereta, baju raya, kasut raya and so on without feeling awkward :D



p/s: by this time, Ive 3G-ed with my girls. and it was heartwarming.. Makes me love all my sisters more, makes me appreciate LOVE more.



me, half-headed Gedep, tok kadi, saksi and of course, D's husband! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...