Saturday, June 29, 2013

flashback

Salam.

just wanna share a few pics on ....

TEACHERS DAY CELEBRATION (again, pre-written, just published.)
*pics mostly taken from beloved students*

 that killer song, 'kami guru Malaysia' -always give me the chill

 these duo are funny girls. their giggles always tickle me. and they are form 3. 
the middle is their senior, form 5. eh? :p
 the English club members .. hehe


 my kakak.


 my deskmates..


 again, sing along studentss!!


 yeah, coz he had that thick mustache.





 my fans called. so i posed. ;p

 
 entering the teachers' room was so scary. so i asked my classmate to accompany me. lol


my friend received a bag of corns. that's sweet ay?! :)


presents getting lesser. gotta be more lovely when it's nearer to May. lol
joke! i love all of my students though they stms drive me crazy. appreciate these and all of em.

 


 haha. Q people Q ! :)



bunch of male 'sporting' teachersss...

mamak, teh tarik satuuu!! (mamak kerrrr?? lol)


 these form 6 kids (apparently, admired by their juniors)







  Sekian sahaja laporan dari saya,
                                   
  Sarah,
  5SC1 (motipppp sangat. huhu)


p/s: teachers day is always fun, Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...