Monday, May 12, 2014

challenging but not impossible!

Salam.

Hi,
It is literally 4 days before my BSD:

but to reach there i need to face 3 more roadblocks:

- marking another class exam paper (ive done 3! thank you to my parents n brothers for helping out in calculating marks, etc).

-school 'clerical' works

-and of course my MASTERS!


and so far, Alhamdulillah, with the strength that ALLAH has always granted,
with the help and support from my mak abah and bros,
ive finished processing the students' scholarships (hundred plus kot..) last week
and a few requirements for my Masters.
Bros (bame n ju) even drove me to SP coz i was lack of sleep though they just arrived home from KL.

Tuesday...
Wednesday...
Thursday...
and
FRIDAY!

cant wait to eat well, sleep well and shop well. hihi


Sara, you can do this!!!!
pulun ok!

Lillahita'ala.

p/s: Ya ALLAH, permudahkan urusan hamba-Mu ini.. Ameen..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...