Sunday, January 09, 2011

Dear Diary

Salam. 

Hi

It has been years since my last time of having a diary. I think i do write more in blog nowadays (konon2 sesuai dengan perkembangan semasa gitew).
There are a few reasons why i dont really keep a diary. (Yes, i used to keep diaries before).
Often, when i kept them, I forgot where i hid them. Of course i couldnt just keep my diaries on the table just like that. It would be tempting enough for my brothers to read them. I had this one diary that i wrote when i was in primary school. i didnt hide it. So, next thing i knew, there was a new fully written page, mocking my previous writing bout the death of my cat. My brother actually wrote in my diary, one page about 'Kematian Monyetku, Debab'. (they called me Debab back then coz i was too chubby when i was a baby..come on! baby ok, baby!) T__T

Plus, I dont keep a diary coz it is just a matter of time someone would find it and of course, read it. then there it goes my secrets (wah, banyak lah ko punyer secret. stakat tulis buat apa, pergi mana, kucing beranak pun nak kecoh..).. and who would not sneak a peek right? Basic. Humans are curious beings. psst..I would want to read Stefan Salvatore's diaries..hehe :p
But now, reading back what i wrote in my diaries before,  I guess i want to have a diary and start writing in it again. Blog is also my diary but it is different from diary, DIARY. the joy is perhaps, different. You wont get comments in real diary but in blog, it is more of sharing. Also, it sounds cool to write a diary now i think. Coz, i could start my new page with "Dear Diary" like in Vampire Diaries. and then feeling2 Elena. :p 

with this handwriting, i dont think i could even finish writing "Dear Diary"

ok seriously, when i read back my diaries after years... it kinda strikes me. wah, so innocent, funny and  how glad i am that i wrote that down.. capisce? 
So maybe (i said MAYBE) i will start a diary.. :D

kalau camni rupe diary, skali tulis beratus muka surat terus lah.. 
tak larat nak melilit.nak bawak dalam beg pun berat.

p/s: Gedep, nti i buat ur tag in double Ts session okes..hehe :p
*pictures are not originally mine. From google.

4 comments:

Ballet shoes said...

u should keep a diary! a secret one! hahaha. like i do! u can say whateveru want in that book! cool ay. coz dlm blog x leh tulis sume hehehe ;)

fsj said...

haha, nisah will say a big YES for your idea to have a diary, yeah i'll say yes too, but considering the things that im gonna face soon- record book (Lesson plan etc), blogging etc, it's going to be heap, so i keep my diary blank for this moment. ok hun, can wait to read and kutuk, as usual :p

~NuWanDa~ said...

ballet shoes: maybe i will keep one. but bile dah ade, xtau lah mood nk tulis tuh ade ke tak..hehe. btw, where do u keep ur diary? hehe. xnak share ke intipati uols? ley i comment..:p

Suria
when u say it like that, i kinda think. ha'a, nti busy lesson plan..huhu. tgklah, klau ada diary cun baru ade mood nk tulis. skang nih xde diari so xleyh nk brag lagi..eh? haha :p

Ballet shoes said...

hahaha, haruslah rahsia. bole cite sume bende. i loike ;) klu org jupe, sume bende terbongkar. so i keep kat tmpt yg x ade org bole bace hahaha.

selalu berangan2, klu ade a guy read my diary, die terus suke kat i. and mencari2 siape empunye diary tersebut.hahha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...