Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kiroman katibin


#nw malaikat hafazah #cintailmudanfalsafah

Ive first heard the term 'kiroman katibin' from my friend, I, in dec 2013.
He said that before we sleep, we could make niat, and ask kiroman katibin to wake us up at a certain time (with Allah's will).

Kiroman katibin are the angels on our right and left shoulders who keep tracks and records of our good deeds and bad ones..

So that night, i made a niat to wake up at 6am. In that niat, i mentioned kiroman katibin, and i mentioned with the wills of ALLAH too.. and Alhamdulillah, the next morning, i woke up around 6am..to be exact, 5.55am, without alarm clock.

Tq I for sharing the 'ilm with me. Uve got ur 'share' for akhirah, in sya Allah...

************

And ive also learnt that if we recite quranic verses/surah and some zikir before we sleep, and also make a strong, sincere and specific niat to wake up early (for example; O Allah, please wake me up at the last phase of the night so i could submit myself to YOU..), in sya Allah, HE would wake us up early.

p/s: it s my birthday today. Alhamdulillah.. ☺😊 #tuesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...