Monday, February 07, 2011

070211

Salam.

Quick update

today was not a good happy day for me. kinda sucks.
-bad morning.
-I paid my maxis broadband RM 120 for nothing- a service that I didnt use.
-I cant really concentrate n focus during the briefing n orientation. My mind was somewhere else. Im not ready for all these. I want to cry but is crying still acceptable for me? for a teacher to be? for an adult? I dont know.
-very tiring n exhausting day.

Really, I do hope that tomorrow and of course, the future are gonna be better, indeed, great for me and all of us.

p/s: Tomorrow is another early day. to school and house hunting.

2 comments:

fathengojes said...

pearl, saba la pearl, insyAllah kite doakan Allah mudahkan urusan kite adek beradek, kite pun nervous, just harap cigu ETA die hensem, eh, ahahha.
kamu kene buat porfolio cam praktikum tak? kiteorg seme kene buat :(

~NuWanDa~ said...

Insya ALLAH. kite harap kite semua happy di skola memasing.,.huhu.

kena la gedep. semua org kene wat la weh. kite tak tau kena anta bile. mentor pn tarak lagi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...