Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pan-ic

Salam.

Hi.
Yeah, posting result was out already. Alhamdulillah, I am going to teach in Perak. but which district? I dont know.. and Perak has 10 districts all together. So basically I just hope that everything will be fine for me and others, Insya ALLAH. 

I have been at home during the holidays and sometimes whining about how boring my life is at home, not much of hanging out, no chillin out, no vacation. But the pluses are that i got to be in my own home with my family, eat whatever and whenever i want, no academic stuff to stress about and having me time. So, i guess sometimes life is just like that. and now, all of these, will end in like 2 weeks. yes, 2 weeks!!!

I wanna cry. huhu. yeah, i got u and myself confused, sometimes, i whined about boredom, sometimes, i cried bout how the holidays are going to end very soon and at times, i also want the impossible- holidays + still getting money and a few others. 

and this whole thing about not knowing what to expect and embarking on a new journey in a new unknown workplace, sorta funks me out.

I think i need motivation and passion for everything..or else, im gonna be a whiner. wont do good for anybody.


p/s: Full, not inside tummy but chest.

5 comments:

Ballet shoes said...

it's okay dear. those feelings are normal. i'm so freaking butterflies nervous thinking about the new school. so scared ok.

hrpnyer sume berjalan dgn lancar.

and i really love having u around me dear...

~NuWanDa~ said...

huhu. im freaking out. but i hope the school (wherever it is) has great internet connection and phone line.huhu

and i love having u around as well :). man, we do really share plenty school experiences together. like from NZ to MAS. hehe

Ballet shoes said...

yeah, the internet connection n phone! tu penting gak. klu x susah nanti nk berdiskusi :) sara, nanti gn lupe update ur life kat kte tau :)

indeed! mostly we went through together. it's quite hard for me to adapt that. i dont have anybody to share, to ask opinion, to gossip, etc etc.

buddy,miss u...

fsj said...

kite pun rase sedey nak mengakhiri cuti ni, eh kamu sedey ke tak? :p

sarabella said...

hahah..sedeyh lah weh.. nk cuti lagi. vacation ke..hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...