Sunday, February 06, 2011

many things

Salam.

Hi.

~Chinese New Year holidays were good. Went back to KK and had a fun BBQ party with relatives. like 3 families with 3 different versions of BBQ chickens. So we got to taste 3 flavors of BBQ chickens. and ours were marinated for one whole night and tasted yummy! Alhamdulillah. Well, my bros helped me cut the chickens and we did all that around 1am - after dinner and late night groceries shopping. 

~and now, my arms and body are aching. and i know exactly why. right after the BBQ, we played badminton for hours though it was dark. and it was my first exercise throughout these few months. no wonder my aunt said that i seemed to gain weight. T_T. plus, hellow, you ate lots of satays for three nights in a row!

~and yeah, it was also my first time long distance drive in kampung areas and jalan lama (i dont drive a lot and kinda a beginner). At first i refused to drive coz i knew, the road is narrow and has lots of sharp corners. but then, no one wanted to drive, including my brothers coz they were afraid that dad would scold them for not letting me drive. yes, dad really wanted me to drive that everyone was ignoring my request to no-to-drive. 
So, i have to. but it was indeed an valuable experience coz it was my first time. So, excuse me ya, for making this such a big deal..hehe.

~there was an accident in front of my house today. motorcycle vs motorcycle. it was not that severe but the malay guy was bleeding and limping a lil bit. Poor him. my parents and brothers helped em out and i was just a bystander for a few minutes. Too many guys and it was hot. huhu.

~and today, as i was preparing henna for myself (of course, who else kann), my sis in law came and she helped me. It was kinda weird you know. usually, i did it all by myself coz apparently im the only one in the house who loves henna. well, would be weird if my brothers love it too..huhu. So she helped me with the paste and put it on my fingernails. So i just sat there and waiting for her to finish touching up my fingernails with the henna paste. At that moment, i felt like, main kawin2 with a sister. Something that I had never done and felt before. It was not a big deal (well, anyone could help you with henna, etc) but what count the most is how it makes me feel.   

~Im just nervous thinking about posting. Like, everyone is asking the same question and im giving the same answer. and coz tomorrow or the day after tomorrow is the day that marks another new phase of my life, i have to suck it up.  I need to start packing  and preparing myself for the reality. and I think, if i got posted to somewhere far away, in an unfamiliar place, i would cry when it is the time  for my family to leave. Of course, i would try to hold it and compose myself but as usual, no point at all. I would cry.  and that would be sad..T__T..hopefully, wherever i get posted to, I will be happy and everything goes smooth and great! Insya ALLAH. and i really appreciate if you could pray that my new journey is going to be successful and im doing great throughout it too. :)

p/s:i need energy and zest to pack things up. how many baju kurung should i pack though? and i dont have quite many.. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...