Friday, February 17, 2012

tonight

Salam.

"I am grateful that I didn't have to drive alone last night. 
It would be super scary and dangerous"

 **************

a) CIK
I hate, YES i HATE... if my weekend is being taken away from me.
Especially if the thing is not supposedly to be my responsibility.
I gave my best and full commitment from Mon till Fri. 
I only met my parents twice a month- or less (yes, im comparing myself with the other colleagues at my workplace..cant help)
Still, they want to steal my precious FAMILY time.
When I ask, "why teachers who are supposedly in charged in this *&^%$ activity are not involved?"
a simpilly (simple+silly) answer is : maybe coz your name got "Cik" kottt. 
alahaiiii kak limah abang leman oiiiiiiiiiiii !!!..

b) TELL ME DUDES
they had these 3 in 1 meeting dreaded till 6pm yesterday.
and i was elected as the Lestari (School Recycling Project) secretary.
and MC for PIBG's meeting..
and sadly, I wasnt there for the GREAT news.

c) PROTON city

I am grateful that i am not alone yesterday. It would be tiring if I need to drive and be in a place where i have no vast ideas about as a lone pink power ranger. I could do that but driving back home at such quiet place, on dark narrow road,  and feeling exhausted would be so dangerous. So im glad that I have a best friend whom actually is really helpful. 

the whole process of reg went smooth, Alhamdulillah. it is just that i felt a lil bit emotional inside as i dont have my besties around. We always have this kinda journey together.
Singing the uni's song definitely brought back the memory of how i met one of my sisters, Gedeputz.
and it is kinda weird to be a student and teach students too. hehe.


d) FUSSY
I dont know whether to be happy or not. (im actually more to nervous).
From my first impression and other's perception plus experiences, my academic adviser is someone not to be messed around, strict and serious. 
but u know, that impression and perception might change.

e) SATIN
I am SOOOOOO devastated to the fact that i might not be able to wear, witness and be a part of  an important occasion involving satin, lace, flowers, music, bride and bridegroom. T__T . 
 
f) OPEN
I think i have taken the right action. coz i am being honest.
but i hope I have made my honesty as kind as possible.

p/s: Sometimes, in life, you want to put a comma, an exclamation mark, caps lock everything and so on. But at times, you just don't want to put a full stop.

3 comments:

fsj said...

epe!! i wish u'r with us too, but we dont have the singing part, unfortunately :( and alhamdulillah uve a driver!! i wish to have one too, can i pray? hehehe, and the driver is awesome!! i like a funny driver who can be besties, make jokes, be frank to us!! except the driver cant do things we specially did :p

and they shouldnt elect people who are not in the meetin!! i hate this sr jr stereotyped!

but dont worry dear, isyAllah, kite saba for some years then pff! we leave them ok :D

dianakamal said...

Salam sara,

Sara dah daftar ye. Bestnya! Tahniah my dear sara!I'm happy for you!

:):):)

~NuWanDa~ said...

aahaha..weh, just the driver for the reg day.
we didnt do the same course. so different schedule uols. harus aku kene drive...huhu..

and yes, im glad that the driver is kinda like you. so i could make silly jokes or just being blunt..haha.

yeah, i hate that okes..bikin panas tpi xpela, budak baru,... kene belajar kannn uolsss...huhu

i dont know lah depp.seems like there's a lot on our plate right now. being warden n teaching tuition pun kinda berat. now with being a weekend student.--> meaning, i couldnt go back home langsung. asek g uni n skola jela uols.

diana:

W'salam
yep..hihi. daftar last week.
thankiew dear. u too, congratz.. double happiness ..hihi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...