Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nest

Salam.

"I am grateful that I had a good laugh with my students last evening 
(and know bit more bout their personal life)" 

****************

if I want to ask for opinion, my lil bro is definitely the last person i would ask..
but of course, when there's no one else,
i would have to ask for his.

why did i say so?

coz whenever i bought some new clothes, stuff etc, i would wear them or show em to him (of course, who else right, i dont have a sis). Then i would excitedly ask, "arent they pretty???!!"

he would nod...
annoyingly, without even looking!!!!


(but different case with my elder bro who would say, 
"ok lah, kena..." 
then when i said, "ok eh? kena lah?" ...
he would continue with, "kena.. kena gelak!!..gagaga" 
I bet, he must think it was funny)..


but the thing with my lil bro is,
he has this kinda drastic respond/comment whenever he sees sth.

for example, you now how nowadays ladies have different styles of wearing head scarves, etc.
so my bro, he has this kinda name for each fashion.

once, at Jusco when we were eating and observing people, he mentioned a few styles, 
known as "Sotong", "sarang labah-labah" and "pesawah".

and this one fine day, when i was about to meet him somewhere, he saw me and laughed.
he said two words, "sarang burung".


I was like "pfffttt.." (and laughing)

See, he is like that,
if you asks for his opinion for some light things, he would just say "ok" without even looking.
but when you least expected it, he would say the darnest thing.

Still, I love and miss him.

p/s: next week probably gonna be a lil bit hectic.

2 comments:

fsj said...

ahhaaha weh nak tengok sarang burung ko depp!! cepat r, ahahahaha, kelako!! :p

~NuWanDa~ said...

ahahaha...motippp wehhh???!!! harus ko buat bahan kan nanti??
aku rasa kann, adik aku maksudkan aku cun macam burung merak lah weh...itu kottt motipp die kata sarang burung?? haahahah :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...