Monday, February 20, 2012

bee

Salam.

"I am grateful that last night, the DM mak ciks made me laughed and smiled gleefully "

*************

Quick Updates ..

1) We did a spot check last night. A thorough spot check for the boys.
Found few unrelated things at weird places. For examples, sugar n sport shoes placed at the same compartment..
I mean, dudes, you still use the sugar?? huhu
and some weird 'arts' on the locker and bunks that they did not feel bad showing them to me.
Other things, let me keep em to myself.

2) And this one boy.. i think he probably too bored and got nothing fun to do that he decided to throw someone's underwear on the dining hall's floor. Yes.. and the chief warden asked him to take that piece of clothing and circle the hall. The other boys then called him "Spender Boy" (and that part was funny). 
But seriously, how could they not feel embarrassed? tell me..huhu 

3) I feel like quitting so many things of different subject matters.
But that would be too dramatic.. 
and being dramatic often leads to tears.
and that, we should avoid ladies and gentlemen.


p/s:  "You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile" (quote).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...