Monday, October 15, 2012

bro-vicks

Salam.

coughing so bad..
that it hurts my tummy, chest and throat.
and searching for vicks.
found it!
while i was rubbing it onto my chest, neck and back..
it reminded me of two years ago.
when my eldest brother came to IPBA at midnight,
just to pass vicks to me coz he knew i was coughing non-stopped.

so tell me,
aint his wife the luckiest? :)
and aint i, the spoiled and prettiest sista? :p

p/s: still, i could hear the banged sound. it was louddd..im not in trauma. it's just that, i could see a few flashbacks.

3 comments:

fsj said...

u r indeed the pretttttaaaay sista, oh man, did i just praise ya? ahhaha
u're lucky darl, to have so many brothersss who protect and love u dearly ;)

~NuWanDa~ said...

oh dudeee...
u just..
u did ..
u praised me? like for real?? haha..:p
thankiew dep. for making me laughed. haha.
and yeah, im lucky to have brothers kiri kanan depan belakang..hihi
Alhamdulillah. :)

~NuWanDa~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...