Monday, February 04, 2013

of weekend and monday

Salam.

My weekend was filled with baju pengantin's hunting.
not for me, but for my brother's wedding.
i like it. being a part of their wedding.
and choosing wedding dresses was fun! haha.
Though people nowadays prefer wedding dress and lace, i think songket is also beautiful, with the injection of Malay tradition there. more awesome if we could find a suitable wedding dress that has the combination of songket, lace and has that dress cutting.

this morning, i drove at 550am from ipoh. it was late. especially when i needed to stop to solat and etc.
and truth was, it felt like my early morning started from the wrong side of the steering wheel. lol.

-started my journey late.
-and had to speed while driving.
-sleepy while driving. focus went from poor 3 to pitiful -1.
-too many melancholy songs while driving.
-podholes!!! and that big concrete on the right lane!!!
-saw poor lil kitten crawling on the busy road and couldnt do anything T__T

reached quarters and the primary kids were lining up for assembly already. I drove in between them like a diva..-_-

it was a tiring morning at school too.
packed with classes.
after school, i took an afternoon nap.
and terlajak to Asar. and man! i had a weird dream of my school ok!!

on a brighter side,
-i sedut Istanbul Aku Datang! from my student. hehe. it has been like ages since my last movie watching.
-and of course, Alhamdulillah, im in one piece, reached SP safely. :)

couldnt wait for CNY holidays.
gonna rest, relax and eat kenduri...
(speaking of, expect few more kilos lah sara...T_T)

p/s: i WILL try, ok, TRY...to exercise at least 3 times a week. for fitness. stamina dah makin ke laut..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...