Friday, September 07, 2012

kembang kempis dadaku

Salam.

Today i had an english workshop with my students.
2 classes combined. so we had 2 teachers working together to teach and control the class.
So today, i handled the workshop together with my colleague, Mr A.
i came in quite late coz the venue was changed.
and to my surprise,
Mr A, whom as far as i know,
never yelled at people,
never really lost his temper,
suddenly turned into a hulk.

he banged the table,
raised his voice,
and lost his temper.

i didnt blame him.
he hold his anger enough.
it was just that the students never really care about the teachers, our feelings.
and if i were in his shoes,
i couldnt even finish my first sentence.
coz i know, i would cry,
tremble and talk with such pondan and shaky voice.

i really want to be hard,
at least inside,
i want to be tougher
at least not too easily shed down my tears..
and i guess,
this profession could teach me that.
(now, i could control my smile and laugh.. like seriously, pull ur funniest joke on me, i could resist myself from laughing out loud.)

kids nowadays kann...
kalau tak ditampar, tak ditengking,
tak jadi manusia. 

tapi kalau ditampar,
ditengking,
cikgu pulak dikata bekeng.

p/s: im exhausted but couldnt sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...