Thursday, June 02, 2011

MAS

Salam,



a GRADUATE indeed!! ... Alhamdulillah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, my Malaysia Convo day! a happy day indeed! i have my besties, and my family except my second elder brother. he couldnt come :(

it was just weird.
when i was small, ive been dreaming and believing that someday, i would be wearing this robe and accepting this scroll and holding on to my degree.

I was 15 when i had my first mini graduation day at MJSC Gerik..(haha..muka tak puas hati jerr..)

 My second mini Grad-Day. I was sweet 17 gitewwww...lol

and Alhamdulillah, after all these 6 years, hundreds of assignments, sleep deprivation, laughters and hardship, that day finally came true!
thanks to my mak, abah, abang2, adik, family members, teachers, lecturers, besties, friends and all for your support, love, care and everything!
  


 

I love you all ! :)

p/s: this is so short. it only mentions 3% of what i actually want to say. :D

2 comments:

namasayadiana- said...

Salam sara,
Kita terkilan betul sebab ada sekeping je gambar dengan sara masa konvo baruni. Gambar yang sama dekat foyer tu tapi sara pandang lain. Macam Coincedence pulak. Dalam blog sara ni, kita yang pandang lain. Huhu. Take care dear sara! Do keep in touch!

fsj said...

epearl!!! uurghh asal baju grad kamu time mrsm dulu gojes? kite nye tak gojes pun. hhuhuu., tp yg time form 5 tu lengan die cam pelik erh? hehehe, suke je puji pastu tarik balik :p


btw depp, tahniah, smoge dapat pakai robe ni lagi due kali insyAllah :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...