Monday, June 06, 2011

Tanah Tinggi

Salam.

It was a last minute plan that i enjoyed every second of it.
yeah, I went to Genting with brothers.
Twas fun. though most of the time spent there was for queueing up, waiting and so forth.

Kat sini lah aku belajar erti kesabaran. Sampai ada yang potong Q dan bikin panas. 
Mujur bila aku bergambar, aku kembali rasa cool dan automatik senyum.

everything was good. but the weather was sometimes cold, then hot, then foggy then ok.
plus with empty tummy, berangin some more, = headache lah wehh.
but it didnt stop me from screwing up my head with all those actions and fun.

letak si loya di tengah. kalau aku muntah memang setiap orang merasa.

while queueing up for space shot, I had a little imagination and giggled.
why? coz i was imagining myself puking while the thing was lifting us up.
so the puke would be my breakfast : plain water that i drank with panadol.
So from the top, it would be like raindrops. and i would be famous.

well, of course i shared this thought with my lil bro.
he said, "dont walk alongside me if that happens".

Fortunately, I didnt vomit.
Straightly after that, I ate and sang.
and totally forgot bout school n work.

kat sini lah aku nyanyi lagu ikan kaloi feeling2 bawang merah.

p/s: it's near to the end of holidays. T_T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...