Friday, October 07, 2011

funnisteresting physio

Salam.

Last monday, I went to see a doctor
and I also told him about my thumb.
yeah, ..he referred me to a physiotherapist.
I was like... err... B O R I N G *yawning*...

but,...
of course I went to the appointment..
I sayang my thumb okayyy...

so, how's the appointment??
how does a physio session look like?

It was like going to a gym..
but people just wear jeans or even kurung...

It was funny okay...
from the question and answer session,
till the exercise parts.
and not to forget, its wax therapy...
awww..waxxx okayy..haha :p

but before that,
confession: how I kinda injured my thumb?
not coz I picked my nose nor playing "one little two little three sunflowers, ...."
it was as silly as clicking my fingers to hear the wicked "ketak" sound...
but it was "oucchhh" that i heard! huhu

and I was 'lucky' that the physio also had 6 new female practical students whom constantly looked at me, trying to approach me to ask me bout the thumb and everything..
I slightly felt like an artist... and I almost replied "no comment" to their questions..*vain mode*

yeah, back to the session.
basically, one appointment consists of 4 sessions..


1) Examining the thumb.


ladida..ladida..
*skip* haha


2) ultrasound


i thought my first ultrasound would be after marriage... -u know when doc scan ur tummy for baby- (eh? eh? haha)
but this is a different one. It is a therapeutic ultrasound, with the frequency range of 3MHz
gel, probe, machine and of course my thumb..for around 10 minutes..
ala-ala massage giteww ..:p


3) exercise timeee


yeah, i was asked to play with beans....
yawwninggg..
but the feeling after that was kinda good.. rasa cam lembuttt je tangan I..
eh, tangan i memang dah lembut pon...
rasa cam, lebih lembut jer tangan...


and then, the second exercise is to bend and twist a rubber rod...
ala-ala perah baju uols...
my fingers tak rasa apa-apa sangat, tapi my arm yang lenguh lelebih pulak..
balik2 umah, check ada muscle timbul seketul...
jadiklahhhh..

and the last one that i like the most ...............

4) wax therapy

yeah right, it was not brazilian wax ok.. more to 'house of wax' i would say.



*from google image*

yeah..funny kann...
macam balut cempedak..huhu


I need to continue the physio sessions, for at least 4 weeks
but it would be at Hosp Teluk Intan..
ala.... haha


p/s: terasa weekend nih panjaaaaanggg.. tak balik ok! T__T

2 comments:

fsj said...

ala depp, shy shy to confess for thumb-nose picking erh? hahaha, weh depp ni wax gaye cam kt timesquare tu, de satu stall tu kite leh wax tgn kite then bayar la kan, wat kt situ la depp, leh balik umah ;)'

hehe, depp!! gurau je, cepat sembuh depp, jangan gune thumb sgt erh ^^

~NuWanDa~ said...

ahaha.. weh, klu kite korek idung gne ibu jari, i learnt it from u lah depp..haha

timesquare tak sebest sini..eh? haha ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...