Monday, October 10, 2011

screw

Salam.

IT WAS THIS ONE FINE DAY..

i was teaching my form 1 class..
and after i finished, a student came to me, asking....

"teacher, what's the meaning of 'lap'?"

I said,  "pusingan"

and then she looked confused.

I asked her again, "what's the whole sentence?"

she said, " I lap you"

upon hearing that,  I was laughing like a witch princess and said,

"a boy wrote that to you right?"

yeah, she was blushing..LoL

p/s: hopefully tomorrow and next few days and many more days to come are awesome! :)

2 comments:

fsj said...

hahaha, weh kite igt kan lap pehe atau pun wipe, ahaha, KELAKO la!

~NuWanDa~ said...

ahaha..kann??? pastu kite ty lah, bf ke?? pastu die malu2 jawab,
"mana ada teacher, kawan jer.."..haha

kantoi sudehhh... haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...