Thursday, January 10, 2013

congratulations #2

Salam.

Congratulations.....(of Dec '12 and Jan '13)

1. ....dearie big bro for your birthday (perhaps final birthday as a single guy?lol).
i love you heaps for.....
a) buying me stuff. (keep the handbag pressies going brother! :p)  
b) bringing me to places that i wanna go and eat
c) entertaining me (and offering urself) when i wanna take photos of myself *manyakkksyoksendiri*. lol    
d) being cool with my male and female friends.  
e) taking care of me (stms more than u care about ur special someone)     
f) love u coz u r my bro and one of my heroes. :D  


protective and proud abess walaupun adiknya debab...*lap air mata*.. :p

2. ......for 'celebrating' 2013 (Gregorian calendar) on the road, in the middle of traffic jam, on my way to go back home from cousin's house. 


jam coz orang park and bersidai tepi jalan nak tengok fireworks..huhu


and Alhamdulillah,1.1.13 made me realized (even more) that,

* women, especially those who're already married, pregnant and mommies, are such strong, radiant and most beautiful beings.  Quoting my own tweet..hehe, "banyaknya pengorbanan wanita (esp yang dah berkahwin, bakal ibu & ibu2). Can't stop expressing how much i think women r d strongest & prettiest when they are preggy". 

enough said :)

* i do appreciate and respect (almost admire) those who make their professions, professional. Like teachers who use their spare time to check students' works, improve their lessons. and doctors who make wise vital decisions within few seconds. seriously, it is not an easy job when it involves others' future and life. the same goes to other professions as well :)


happy new year (though not so new. lol)
may we have a fruitful 2013, in sya ALLAH.
love u all! 

p/s:be more productive! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...