Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pre Ramadhan.

Salam

Lately, i feel like things hv gone here and there.
I feel like my productivity graph has gone down to the bottom.
I lost the momentum.
i slowed down too much after hours and days of speeding.
It is now gonna be quite hard to change into higher gears.
Blame the driver! Haha.

And oh..
The holy month of ramadhan is approaching.. in less than 3 days.
I like ramadhan. It is a month full of barakah and rahmah.
A month that doas would be mustajab.
A month where i would eat dates more. :p
However, i feel like i am not fully (spiritually) ready for it.
I feel like there are many lackings in myself especially in terms of being a good and pious servant to ALLAH SWT.

Hopefully.. Ramadhan could mould me to be a notch higher, in terms of being a good muslimah.
Teach me to be grateful and improve myself (and being istiqamah on that).

I hope that my energy and positivity level would not go down.
And..
May Allah grant my duas and help me, and all of us achieve good things in life and hereafter.

p/s: i cant wait for the weekend. Tomorrow is sport's day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...