Friday, July 22, 2011

coo coo

Salam.

i went back home and found a bird nest on my mom's tree.
and of coz there's a baby bird there...so cuteeee...feel like putting it on my palm and kiss.




 see, cute right? :)

i remember when i was little, there was a bird nest on my mom's bougainville.
a nest with an egg.
being an inquisative cute girl, i took the egg and emptied my metal pencil case.

i put tissues in my pencil case.
I also put solid perfumes in it.
Then, I gently put in the egg.

ahhh.. i felt proud with the new 'nest' that ive created for my egg.haha.

and with this satisfied feeling, i carefully and gracefully shut my pencil case.. feeling2 tutup pintu bilik tido ok.

and in few seconds,the new nest had become a coffin.
I actually, unintentionally crushed the egg and killed the bird's baby.... T__T

poor momma bird..huhu
i hope momma bird had produced lots of eggs and had many little twitties after the incident.

*********

So this time, when i saw the lil bird,
I didnt do anything.
I just put a few more small branches on top of it,
coz it looks like it's going to rain...

p/s: bila nak dapat kitties lak nihhh :) 

2 comments:

fsj said...

hamboi ayat ngelas tak tahan, dah ala2 budak kecik mengeluh kt mak bile la nak dapat baby lagi, :P

so kamu pun same cam ktie la ade history tangan beracun takle pegang2 binatang sket misti rosak hancur? gotcha!! :p

~NuWanDa~ said...

siyes,..dh lama tak letak kitty on my palmm...hmmm..

ahaha.weh, kite tak teringat cite nih till kite napak anak burung tuh deppp.. tapi of coz cite2 'DEP dan ANAK AYAM, ANAK BURUNG, CAT IN THE BLANKET' terus terlintas di kepala okkk..haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...