Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Envy

My friend envied me to the fact that i could meet my parents every week..
Little that she knows, i kinda envied her for having the blessing to meet her own little family every time she returns home, everyday.

Each and every one of us has their own rezqi though at times, all we see is that the grass is always greener from the other side. I might have rezqi that other people do not have and vice versa.
Same goes with difficulties or adversities. Who are we to say that other people are more  blessed than us or have less responsibilities, difficulties, adversities than us?

Let's be matured.
Be grateful for everything that we have.
Work hard, pray earnestly and give more as to achieve what we think we 'should' have or want to have or need to have.
Stop labelling each other as "having less responsibilities" or "more blessed" or "having no problems";
as what we see- their smiles, laughters and happiness might not really show the struggles inside their heart and mind.

Always remember that sometimes we couldnt have everything.
But all the things that we have, are more than just enough for us.

And sometimes, we could have everything.
But it is just not there yet for us. It also depends on how do we define everything.

Be grateful for everything that we have; for when we lose even one slight nikmat from the many of them that he has bestowed upon us, only then we would realize that we have everything that HE wants us to have, that we have more than enough.

I'm not reminding this to anyone except my own self.
Sometimes i compared myself with other people in a negative way. And of course, it should not happen like that. If comparison is made, it should be as a motivation to achieve and do better, positively.
This is indeed a reminder to myself. Yes, i remind myself by writing my thoughts; one of the ways, of course.

160915

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...