Tuesday, July 05, 2011

kampung boy

Salam.

while i was busy jotting down points for long jump at the field...

I (and a few other teachers) saw this one boy (from my school-wearing numbers on his t-shirt) was talking to this one group of boys. some were students from my school and others were unfamiliar school leavers' faces.

First, this one thin guy put his feet on this boy's face (one who wore the number on his t-shirt). and then, he kicked and punched the boy. The boy ran for his life and was chased by the guy. I was kinda shocked. Is this what my students face when they were outside the school? bullying, gangsterisme and other bad activities?

they were one group of boys with motorcycles.
they were just looking without trying to stop the chasing, kicking and everything.
this was kinda normal for them and new for me.
they were the bystanders.
and my collegues - they simply dont want to get involved.
It's not within school hours and outside the school compound.
so not my responsiblility.

and I - I just dont know what to do.
should I, alone go to the tall and thin guy and ask him to stop?
what if he aimed and picked on me after that?
I sound selfish but really, these were the kampung boys.
and I live alone in their area.

I think i dont really get the whole picture of this small town yet.

p/s:  sakit kepala...

2 comments:

fsj said...

ya Allah scary nyeee weh!!!
sian nye budak tu dep :(
tp kalo kite jadik kamu pun riso gak tak tau nak buat ape :(

~NuWanDa~ said...

mmg...berani ok si kerempeng tuh biat onar kat tepi padang sekolah (ok, padang sekolah mmg bukan dalam sekolah sebab share ngan awam). tpi, kan cikgu2 ada kat tepi tuh...berani mati betol depa terajang2, kejar2 org.
kite sedih ok tgk mende2 cmtuh..huhu...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...