Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun: We are Young feat Janelle Monae is a cool song :D

Salam.

"I am grateful that the test was postponed.."

Hi..

few udaptes:

1) I went to Sri  Manjung's Stadium for three days and two nights. I was there to bring the students, be the 'baby sitter' and also the 'Pegawai Sukan'. It was ok. not that much fun under the hot n rainy weather. but there, i met few more teachers and be really close with some. I also met my junior. I learnt few techniques and rules for certain games and of course, i could mark Manjung as one of the places that ive been to..haha.

and I also learnt few things bout my students. I lived with them under the same roof for three days. So:
- they are bunch of energetic kiddos who really love VANILLA COKLAT's drama (and got emo bout it).  
- They sang along to Malay songs but when my car's MP3 played English songs, they just  listened to my awesome singing listened to 'em.
-and many more ah..

2) ok, i kinda embarrassed to mention this but confession ; Today, is officially my first time, that i drove on highway. 

3)  As I was away to Manjung for 3 days and got back to SP at 8plus night on Thurdays, I coulndt find the time to do revision for my test on Friday (next day) [err...excuses right??..]. So I was worried. but... something good happened today. There were a few new students came into the class. So the test was postponed. Upon hearing that, I couldnt thank ALLAH enough. Alhamdulillah...

4)  I still have heaps of things to do and many papers plus essays to mark. But, I dont know how to procrastinate procrastination. 

5) I wish my holidays wont be miserable. and by miserable i mean, wasted. i hope i could finish my works earlier and complete everything. and I am kinda nervous about few things too. I pray that HE will guide me through all of these. 

p/s: When people notice things bout you, and say that you are being missed, it was good right? .. ok, mak cik kantin and my students said so. 
pps: CONGRATULATIONS sis... I am truly happy for you. Love you heaps. :) 

2 comments:

fathengojeskan? said...

epecooor, hehee, i wish i know how to procrastinate procrastination too :P and when u texted me last time, i was in classs and your dearest's bff was so curious why i giggled so hard reading ur text!! i told the bff u texted me talking bout ur dearest ;p

~NuWanDa~ said...

ahaahah...i laughed when i read ur sms too ok. that stms, people got suspicious bout it!

and u r totally bluffing to ur bff ok. i know, u r shy to admit that ur dearest is being the hot stuff..hahahaha..dont worry.i will keep u updated bout it. ill make sure u that no one will get in the middle of u guys!!. hahahaha :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...