Thursday, April 19, 2012

urat kentutz

Salam.

i am grateful that today is a holiday :) 

*******

smilE
i admit that i dont smile a lot.
people sometimes think twice to approach me as i have this arrogant snobbish face.
but i do smile ok.
just that, i dont feel like smiling alll the time.

though i dont smile a lot, and my serious face scares people most of the time,
...i found it difficult for myself to hold my laugh.
like seriously, if it is funny,
how could you not laughing right?
plus, it is contagious! one laughter would lead to another.
once a person initiate it, it will spread!
but then, you need to consider the place and situation too right.
like,
how could you laugh when you are performing on the stage,
how could you still laugh when someone is nagging,
how could you laugh when you are in the surau?
how could you laugh when everyone is so serious doing the Pilates?

yes, and when the situations do not permit me to laugh out loud,
i have to cover my laughter with coughs.
and i remembered my student once told me that if you hold your laugh, your 'urat kentut' will break.
like wtheck..lol

Babe
and of course,
i would want to take this opportunity to wish my sister,
a very warm happy BIRTHDAY sayang!
we havent met for like... almost 3 months?
and our last meeting with the other sisters was sooo short!
we didnt even have a single drop of coffee together right!
and so you would know and for the record,
I love you, sista! muchas!
hope you are blessed with happiness; to yourself and your family.
xoxo, dearie HanisahT <3 (would be awesome to literally hug u dear)


p/s: should i go out to T.I or nay? nothing much there though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...