Monday, April 30, 2012

super hardworking sara

Salam.

"I am grateful seeing myself still at home today :)"

**********

I have two assignments to be submitted this Friday.
None that I have started yet.
and it is Monday already. 3 days to finish both.
and both needs thorough readings ; that would consume time.
and I hope I could find time between classes, between whatever to finish em.
and with that, I shall announce that my mini BSD would be on FRIDAY itself;
4th APRIL 2012, well, after 11pm.

and that weekend, if i am not on duty at the hostel,
I would want to shop or watch movie..
kinda like a reward :p

and yes, i need your prayers and your supports, 
so that I could be super hardworking (i dont mind to be a nerd for these few days),
super genius and superb in managing time :)
love you all ! :)



p/s: I started to eat more than usual, at random time too. and that freaks my body weighing scale out. huhu  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...