Sunday, April 01, 2012

awak penuh dengan keketaman!

Salam.

I am glad and grateful that Mom is with me for this whole week. :)

*********

it's been such a loong week and tiring one too.

ive been quite mad at some people or things lately.
mostly because : 
-people took things lightly
-easier said than done.
-oppression.

also, coz my freaking slow internet connection.

and i found that juggling few things at one time is very challenging and demanding.
It demands lots of sacrifices.
Time, sleep, money and ENERGY.

************

SECONDLY,

it has been my dream since past few years to be a person who manages time well...
I confess...
I have time management issue.
I do my works, I finish all my works, but most of the time, at eleventh hour.
and it pains me a lot.
torture me mentally and physically.
i have surveyed and searched supplements for  "anti-procrastination" and "time management booster" but NONE could be found.
So yes, people said that confession, admitting that you have the problem is the first step..
and then what?

 this is a happy shot. but i dont feel like jumping or smiling widely now.

p/s: taking one step at a time. I hope i could take a bigger step boldly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...