Monday, April 23, 2012

oil

Salam.

 "I am grateful that so far things about Choral Speaking went ok"

******

I cant deny that i always have this first impression towards people.
and sometimes, without any reason, I could just like or do not like the person coz of my first impression.
Like how i used to dislike this one fella without any good reason.
I just felt like loosening my shoes and threw 'em at him.
yes, that kind of impression.
but of course i didn't do that.
and it is just hard for me to change my perceptions.
harder when my first impression is usually untrue.


*****

Title always comes with responsibilities.
Like when you are an ustaz, people expect you to behave piously,
Like when you are a Dato', people expect you to contribute more,
and like when you are a hot gorgeous Miss, people expect you to be athletic, robotic, have nothing to do and free from responsibilities.
Hence, all the 'dirty', weekend jobs are all yours.
Yeayyyy!!! [ya righttt]
Waahhh, it is good to live in a comfort zone then.
Just get married, have children asap.

 so I have children theseeeee many! can i avoid my school responsibility now?

p/s: dont get me wrong. everyone has his/her own responsibilities. so it is not our right to judge how small or big one's burden is and use it as an excuse. if everyone does his/her own job, then everything is settled. yes, apa yang penting?? kerjaaaa sama!    

2 comments:

fsj said...

it seemed to be a universal reason!! but i would call this double standard!

~NuWanDa~ said...

yes. but i would like to stress that NOT all married teachers are like that. i got some friends who r very committed with their works even they re married. but when u leave ur works in the hands of others, that is NOT professional AT ALL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...