Tuesday, September 18, 2012

inside out

Salam.

*Alhamdulillah, though i had Tuesday blues, it went ok :)*

 *******

Today was another beginning for a new week at school.
i wore a new baju kurung, with a new crowned (sulam atas kepala) tudung.

Like a usual morning, i went to the office, ladies (i had to tahan since 6am u know..the toilet at petrol station was so isocary-isolated n scary. i drove from ipoh btw), met a few teachers and went to the staff room, sat on my chair... 
till my neighbor suddenly looked at me admirably (well, that was my first thought) and weirdly (and that was her actual thought) asked me to bow. u know, to see the sulam design....

.....only to confirm that...i wore my tudung inside out! -_-
*clap clap*

i actually already went to the toilet earlier on and watched myself in the mirror, made a few morning flying kisses (lol..joke!) and still... no sign of me looking weird with my new tudung. *self-confidence should be praised*.
and mannnn, it took one complete morning tour at school for someone to actually tell me that. lol

and now, it made me think..
no wonder, Mr X (my colleague who would actually make a comment on almost everything that he sees-like a pimple on my cheek, brown eye-lines on my eyes, my eye shadow's colors, flowers on my shoes, that blue ribbon on my phone casing, etc). and it was kinda weird that he didn't say anything about my inside out tudung. I think he had his second thought on that coz he did look like wanting to say something at first and pretending (well, from his body language) that he forgot..lol.

still, I'm glad that my friend told me about it before i entered my morning class..or else, i would have to convince my Miss Jay wanna-be caring students that it was a new, high-fashion trend. as if they would buy it!

p/s: my legs...lenguh sangat...huhu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...