Thursday, September 06, 2012

ditched

Salam,

Sejak dua menjak neh aku asek kalut aje..kelams ok.
Dan asek memalukan diri je.. >_<

I just finished my kissm course.
Syukur.
But one thing that i wont forget bout my kissm is the part that i missed the bus!
I had a bad beginning and kinda funny ending for my bus trip to and fro ipoh-sg petani.

First day...
I was informed that we needed to gather at jpn ipoh at 9 to ride the bus to sg petani.
So at 8am, i went to lebuh cator..
Only to find cars but no buses.
Mann...i actually went to PPD kinta utara instead of JPN okess.
I really thought that the one in lebuh cator was JPN. *confidence should be praised.*
Looked at the watch.
And it was already 830am.
I didnt effing know where the heck is jpn ipoh. And only had 30 mins to reach there..

PANICCC..
but i kept calm..cewahh.
And reached there at 9am.
And the second bus wasnt even there yet..
Syukurr...

*****

Final day....
But that wasnt the end of my bus nightmare...
After the exam, we had around an hour to pack everything.
So i took my own sweet time to pack,bathe,etc etc.
And went downstairs at 1245.
I wanted to take pics, bid farewell and exchanged final stories with friends...
But that were only in my dreams!
I reached the lobby...
Only to find out that the 1pm bus just left..
JUST left.. T__T

                                                                             from google

aaaaa..
PANICCC
So i ran and asked mr zainal (the kind man in charge) bout the bus whereabouts..
And yesss...i was the ONLY person left at Seri Malaysia Hotel with a big fat baggage and a heavy bag pack to carry.
I felt like ...wanna scream... ToT

 from google

I was told that the bus will go to Park Avenue Hotel to pick up more teachers there.
And hence..
I rode a car with En Zabidi (another kind man).
He had to sent me there. lol
So yes. i was treated special.
Unlike the other teachers,
I went to the Park Avenue Hotel by car. (ko ada??) -__-
and...
it was the first experience ever that i was left by a bus...
Big time; during kissm.

 
  from google

In the car, i was thinking....
If i couldnt manage to catch the bus at Park Avenue Hotel,
I would (without malu ok), hitch a ride with the JPN people.
Yes, i know...at that moment, i carry a tag "would work for a ride"..

     from google

p/s: En Zainal said that this would be my rare experience in KISSM. Mann, it is! @_@

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...