Sunday, September 23, 2012

bella la

Salam.

ive bought heaps of pink hangers for my wardrobe.
cant wait to hang everything. so i could exactly know which should be dumped and
which colours i have least- so i could buy new ones.

----

i went to a workshop.
to repair those scratches and ketuk the kemik part on bella.
ok la. confession.
i was being careless, hit the divider and long story short,
long scratches and kemik at the bottom side of my car.
it wasnt that bad (if compared to kemik di pintu and so on).
but i still feel bad.
the mechanic said that it needed some tampal plaster or cement (what ever), ketuk and tembak (paint).
lol.
and costs around $100 plus.

and that's not all.
he gave me a free lecture pulak.
about stereotype lady drivers...
and about how girls could afford buying make ups but not caring much bout the beauty of their cars.
(memancing untuk upah polish).
and then comparing the colour of the car with human skin.
my car is white. so he said that white is a sensitive colour, like human's skin.
yang kulit gelap lagi tahan lasak dari kulit putih. putih senang nampak cela gitu...
so tell me again, why did i come?
-_-

---

so my first day of classes went ok, Alhamdulillah.
glad seeing those familiar faces again.
feeling good sitting in a lecture room while sneakily replying tweets, messages, etc.
listening to informative English words for hours after months of hibernating was refreshing. 
yes, first meeting, when there were not much stressful assignments yet, was always FUN.
hope it lasts. :D

---

i have this half-hearted and second thought moment bout applying for a transfer.
i have reasons that should support the part that i should apply.
but i also have feelings... im beginning to love the school, people and place, MORE.
and the fact that the likelihood of it being approved is like ONLY 5%,
it kinda smashes the hope and everything. im feeling like my students who always leave the essay part unattempted.
why bother trying when you know that it isnt gonna work?
but as i said to my students,
if we simply leave things untried, undecided, unanswered.... we gonna get NOTHING out of it.
(zero try, zero result)
but...if we at least TRY, we have the POSSIBILITY of getting things that we want,
though the chances are low. (well, it means, there's hope).
so practice what you've preached.
let HE decide on what's best for us! :)

p/s: people can wait. but not forever. forever has no limit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I
stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be useful to read through content from other authors and practice something from other sites.
my site > resveratrol supplements

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will
just book mark this blog.
Check out my homepage Work From Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...