Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I dont know how far...

Salam.


"I am grateful that mom, dad and bro were here last night :) "

***********

My weekend (T__T) 

 before

after

T___T 1: I left my car at the hostel for the weekend (3 nights, 2 days) coz I carpooled with my friend to Tg Malim. and when i arrived at the hostel on Sunday night to take my car, I realized that my tyre's Proton logo was missing; the driver side. There were security guards, the car was in the school compound. But yes, crime happened, though not that serious. 
But man! now my car seemed like a girl wearing only one shoe, instead of two.

T___T 2: I am gonna have English panel meeting on Teachers' Day.
Meaning, i wont be able to participate in the sukaneka, etc.. T__T.
this is the only time that i could let loose, to run or cheer or yell to/with my colleagues without us looking weird....*sigh* (hey hey! ikhlas sket boleh?!)


BUT, things happen for reasons. So I should be grateful for many other happy things! :)

My weekend (^__^)   



 (^__^) 1 : yeah, this was after 6 hours of classes. and they had this Hari Belia Perak there.
                 so as the 'berwawasan' belia, I went there under the hot sun (hence my eyes) and support the program; by snapping pics (my own favourite way of showing my support..:p)

 

  (^__^) 2: Our very first elevator self-shot 
(beloved mommy was blocked and eldest bro wasnt there though).
and i was trying my best to fit everyone in the frame..*effort should be praised..*
 
 

(^__^) 3:  You know how i love babies. I mean, friendly babies like the one in the pic. 
Some babies just hate me. You know, they just love your phone, or necklace or handbag..
and when they are bored, I pulak nampak jahat wat die menangis.
But...this babygal just loves me! :D

  


 (^__^) 4: and my cousin's engagement day. Congratz D. You look gorgeous! 
  and the bottom pic, are my female relatives. except one and there's another one 
(not in the pic. eating i guess..hehe)


and what i like the most, 
My family spent their night with me at SP.. 
though it was just a short sleepover, but at least, 
i had a full house yesterday :)

 
p/s: tomorrow is teacher's day. and i am kinda excited bout it, though some teachers just perceive it as just another usual day. Really, would i be like that after years of teaching? huhu
pps:  it would be very surprising if Salim (not a real name) wishes me a happy Teachers' Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...