Saturday, May 19, 2012

sadis

Salam.

*I am grateful that i could get back home early today*

***********

I woke up yesterday coz of a weird dream.
in that dream, i was ..... (too weird to share)
hence, my supposedly beauty sleep had turned out to be Beauty's nightmare (hehe).

Nothing funinteresting at school.
I was rushing as usual when it came to the end of the school hours.
Of course i need to rush.
if I did not, I would have to drive for more than 140km/hour consistently..
and coz of rushiting (purposely spelt as it is), I forgot to bring my record book to the office.
Thus, I made a trip back to the staffroom. mind you, our staffroom and office is like Perlis and Sabah.
*Catwalk macam model tak tahan ke bilik air..-_-

 from google image

and my journey to TM (Tg Malim) was so melancholy.
I felt sad, oh my, i did cry while driving (but not weeping kinda cry lah)
i felt unhappy and i actually felt like i dont wanna drive!!!
i wanted to stop and then wishing that i would be at TM somehow.
mengada weh.
I blame it 1/4 to myself but the rest is Mr Moo DeSwing and Mrs Hormes' fault.
it is good to be a girl where you could put the blame on the body, not on the person :p
it is just that, i wish i could hug my besties at that moment. that would be a big relieve (yes, hug could do wonders)

 from google image

everything bout the classes was normal.
I was sleepy and my attention span was decreasing at the 2nd hour,
hence i played with my phone, twitting and eating (managed to smuggle and eat a packet of bun and crackers)
 from google image

and I was very sleepy during the night class despite the presence of a beautiful lecturer.
my eyes were like red, watery and forced to focus while i felt my head and shoulders started to lean on the table. 
man!!! it was just 930pm.
now im the makcik makcik yang tido awal, bangun awal, -__-

 from google image

That night, i couldnt really sleep though i was tired and yawning like there's no tomorrow.

  from google image

p/s: aku dapat merasakan yang badan aku semakin gemuk. perut dah macam jangkit member aku yang preggy. muka pulak macam Cg H yang ada double chin, pipi tembam tu. ok nanges T__T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...