Sunday, May 06, 2012

mini BSD

Salam.

I am grateful that i have submitted 2 assignments last two days. 
Now, keep on praying that they are both be rewarded As :) .

 *********


it was fun (yeah, that eyes rolling kinda fun) doing assignments at eleventh hour.
i stayed up more that i slept,
i ate more than usual, at odd times,
i made my house and car messy-er,
i got myself a package of two 5kilos dark eye bags,
and exercise for my heart.
it beat faster than usual, due to coffenic (coffee+panic).

I had ALL that before these assignments, years before.
yet still, setting the due date at 11th hour. >_< (shame on you!)

but enough bout that.
now it's my mini BSD.

apparently, after the classes ended,
we had an unplanned night trip to ipoh.
my friends' car (ok, the Mommies) broke down.
Luckily my friend and i were still there.
So we headed to Ipoh in one car, my car.
Glad to be able to help them.
kinda a coincident when last 2weeks, I did owe them one actually.

and coz it is my mini BSD today,
so i really got to celebrate it.
a simple reward.
watched a movie, eating cakes, bowling, shopping (at watson)...
and now, apparently i got enough stock of facial cleanser, ..for like 5 months kot.
and i told that to my friend, whom replied, "tapi tak lawa-lawa pun"..
ok, fine! lol

btw, DianaD* was at Aeon Ipoh to promote N*White products.
so I told my friend that Diana is like duhh...naturally white (fair) and smooth skin kottt...
they should take me as the ACTUAL user, to see the effectiveness ok.
hence the reply, "tak laku product" ..
hellowww... aku and Diana tuh macam kembar ok.

    diana lah sangatt ko kann...


p/s: tengok Battleship pun touching (fine..org dah tengok lama, baru aku nak tengok..always like that!hihi)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...